Friday, May 8, 2009

THANKS TO DOVE

I actually forgot I had a blog. Then a few days ago I received an interesting box in the mail.
Who doesn't like to receive boxes? This was a small one, and I had not ordered anything, so it was a complete surprise. I opened it and there was a beautifully packaged .....how should I say it.....what should I call it?????
IT WAS DEODORANT...............hmmmm is someone trying to tell me something?
It was from the people at DOVE. A new product, had not even hit the market yet, although it may be there now.
DOVE ULTIMATE VISIBLY SMOOTH DEODORANT BAR.
Beautiful soft pink packaging, and the scent is sooooooo heavenly. I have not used it yet, but it is supposed to make your underarms look smoother, the longer you use it, the smoother you look, and the smooth look will last longer. I am anxious to get started. I have a bunch of coupons for
$2.00 off, and they do not expire until December. Leave a comment and I'll send you one.
At least I will have reason to check this blog, and maybe even add something new.
See y'all
Barbara

No comments: