Monday, July 9, 2007

Think Green.....

Can you believe I scrapped? And this is not my only LO! LOL. I had fun!! Let's all give Toya a nice big pat on the back for coming up with a great idea!

I promise, I can scrap everyday for the rest of my life and never have to buy any supplies. Seriously. I went waaaaaaaaaayyy back with some KI paper, Scenic Route, and some A2Z. I used MM velvet stickers, HS Frames, mailbox stickers, and ghost letters, and 7 Gypsies stickers. I even tried a little machine stitching, which was NOT easy on all that plastic....and don't worry, I did NOT use my good machine lol. My mom made me promise not to sew paper with it! Tee hee!

And a little closeup. As I said, my machine did NOT like the layers of plastic lol. My thread kept breaking lol.


Alright guys, let's get scrapping!!!!!!
Toodles!

4 comments:

Greta said...

for being out of it for a while you have def. NOT lost your talent for it!!!

i know what ya mean about not buying anything...i am in the same boat but continue buying...it's a sickness

Adrienne said...

Thanks girl! I went to a SB store this past weekend and all I could buy was the last pack of Heidi Swapp ghost frames!!! That is saying a LOT. They had a ton of stuff lol

Toya said...

very cool, love the photo most of all

Ronalyn "foReveR" said...

Hey girl.. that is awesome.. and you are right.. taking it way back.. some old school KI! I love it!!! HS ghost frame.. awesome!!