Sunday, May 13, 2007

Meet the contributors

Hi guys! I am Adrienne aka Resident Photographer lol. I am VERY excited about this scrapalong! Not only is it a FANTASTIC idea, but it is also a way to get my behind back to scrapping more often! I am ALL FOR THAT!

Anyway, for those of you that "might" not know me .......... I've been scrapping for almost SIX YEARS NOW! OMG! That is a LONNNNNGGGGG time! LOL Other than scrapping, I am a wife, a mother of three, I Love, no ADORE all things photography, I sew, knit and crochet, and at this point in time, I am using "crochet" VERY loosely! I sometimes type faster than I think so please overlook any typos! I can't wait to meet all of you!!! Now off to post my "red" picture!

1 comment:

Run-alyn said...

Hey girl!!! woot woot! Love ya lady! Girl where's the photo.. c'mon now!